• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

Migrants are Damaging Food Crops - You Will See a Higher Price in Lettuce and Other Leafy Vegetables

Black Blade

FALaholic #

Attachments:

FIANNAFAL

FALaholic #
There loss my gain. Growing and selling spinach and lettuce has a very high profit ratio.
Most folks could grow there own with little effort.
Still would prefer a closed border.🤑

TheOtherChris

FALaholic #
There loss my gain. Growing and selling spinach and lettuce has a very high profit ratio.
Most folks could grow there own with little effort.
Still would prefer a closed border.🤑
2023_01_24 Lettuce.jpg
Our inside grow tent was producing more than we could use (including giveaway) so we have cut back on our plantings.

lew

FALaholic #
Forced to plow under fields a few times, from contamination, will kill off the profit margin, that goes, the bank notes ain't paid, and then the fields go fallow.

No one with a couple of brain cells still connected, are laughing at survivalists anymore.
I'm not doubting you, but what proof do you have that we can therefor disseminate to the masses?

Jarhead504

FALaholic #
Brother Black Blade: I love your posts and links, but why do you call them "migrants" when they are Illegal Aliens, or at least Illegals? We all know by now that many of them are actually trained subversives from all over the world seeking more permission to destroy our country.

Jarhead

yellowhand

Silver Contributor
FALaholic #
I'm not doubting you, but what proof do you have that we can therefor disseminate to the masses?
None what so ever sadly.
When it happens they "masses" can't eat, everyone will throw up their hands and scream, no one could have predicted this.
As they do with everything else they sat back and ignored until far too late.

Most people don't pay attention to anything, until it bites them dead off in their asses.

Last time we (country) went through hard times here, the country was set up, to eat, locally.
My mom and dad could run a small farming operation to feed their family, and did, as well as work regular jobs.
I can't, I learned to shoot, move, and communicate, then other things, but not how to feed myself and my family, except to watch mama hit the local grocery store weekly.
I'm not alone.

One thing I did learn, and learned the hard way, the world today, is subject to massive changes overnight, and hardly ever for the better.
That normalcy bias got beat out of me early and hard.:)LOL

Ain't got a suitcase packed and sitting by the door, yet, but I know where the suit case is!