• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

You axed for it ! MEME THREAD!

jimmbob

unreparated
Contributor
FALaholic #
yeah, and our piece of shit affirmative action in this country bans these asian people decided SOLELY on their race from attending certain high-end colleges.... go figure

lets let the blacks in for free (paid for by me) and the slacker rich stoopid crackers are a shoe-in, ......sounds like a good idea

keep the asians out, they got nuthin to contribute :( fuckin racist gubmint we have here

Last edited:

jimmbob

unreparated
Contributor
FALaholic #
Well not sure why the pup is on the dash. Might have scared the shit out of him. Every time I open the truck door, I have to drag Whitey out now because he wants to go for a ride.
When I had my pups if I left my door open on my CJ5 all 4 of my GSD's would sit in it like it was a dog house just wishin and a hopin they were going for a ride

They never ever shit or pissed in there tho.....probly cause they were not little piece of chit dogs and had a brain

meltblown

FJB
Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
When I had my pups if I left my door open on my CJ5 all 4 of my GSD's would sit in it like it was a dog house just wishin and a hopin they were going for a ride

They never ever shit or pissed in there tho.....probly cause they were not little piece of chit dogs and had a brain
I'd ride Whitey more, but he is always shedding as they do. Just don't want it in my truck.

MACV

FALaholic #
Even better is a dog you've taken on vacation rolling in shit he found, having to find a blanket to wrap them in and then ending your days travels in fucking Terre Haute to get a room for the night to give him an impromptu bath.
what was worse, cleaning shit off the dog or spending the night in Smelly Haute ?

C-ya

One day at a time...
Contributor
FALaholic #
Even better is a dog you've taken on vacation rolling in shit he found, having to find a blanket to wrap them in and then ending your days travels in fucking Terre Haute to get a room for the night to give him an impromptu bath.
I was packed up in a Uhaul to move back to FL from ME with a sleeping bag and a few sundries in the house to get me through the night. The plan was to hit the road bright and early the next morning.

My dog decides to find a skunk.

Yep, that was a good ride for three days down to FL. For about a year after that, every time she went out in the rain or got wet for whatever reason, you got a faint reminder.

jimmbob

unreparated
Contributor
FALaholic #
Do any of you hoodlums have to spell ride in front of your dog?
nope, spelling the word did'nt even help.... mine could read my mind, not joking

everytime 10 minutes before I'd leave they would get all excited thinking they were goin fer a jeep ride,usually they were right except fer when I was going to work, but they knew that too

when I actually said the word jeep they would go nuts running over each other to see who gets in the jeep first.