• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

P365 W/ Wilson Combat grip.

1911Ron

FALaholic #
A few weeks ago I bought the Wilson Combat grip to replace the stock grip, I finally found the time today to do the deed. Very easy to do the only real hitch was the Mag catch assembly but with a quick YouTube video search and done!
I like the grip angle and texture of the grip and looking forward to shooting it.

Eeben

FALaholic #
A few weeks ago I bought the Wilson Combat grip to replace the stock grip, I finally found the time today to do the deed. Very easy to do the only real hitch was the Mag catch assembly but with a quick YouTube video search and done!
I like the grip angle and texture of the grip and looking forward to shooting it.
How are those SAS sights?

hueyville

Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
I removed front and rear sights off another SIG last week. More I train using the "backplate" method without any sights the faster I get and my A zone hit count is not going down. Not for shooting Bullseye or groups but for ultra fast, high stress combat courses in kill houses or IPSC/IDPA type shooting liking the no sight backp,back, aiming more and more.