• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

New Hi Power

1911Ron

FALaholic #
Springfield Armory has come out with a revised version of the Hi Power, among other things is an improved barrel ramp for better feeding of HP ammo, no magazine disconnect and other things.

Earlofsquirrel

FALaholic #
Just got an email from brownell’s about this, dang it looks nice. I’m gonna have to grab one, looks like a good carry piece with the modern sights and improved safety lever. My girlfriend and I love shooting and carrying our “historical” HPs but I’m always worried about accidental damage and wear.

SWOHFAL

FALaholic #
please stop making things that make me want to buy the things you make.

Some Turkish outfit makes a copy of the Hi-Power too, supposed to be pretty good version.
TISAS, and it looks like what SA is selling. Cylinder & Slide is using them for custom builds, so I expect they're probably good to go and they're available in SS too.

SWOHFAL

FALaholic #