• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

Got an itch for a RIA 22 TCM

MACV

FALaholic #
I’ve never had much luck with double stack 1911s but I like this one. The TCM with a 40 grn bullet moves about 300 fps faster than the 5.7. You can also get one with an extra 9mm drop in barrel. TCM ammo is less than half the price of 5.7. Everyone is sold out of them now though. Also wonder if you could load heavier bullets. Lots of mixed reviews on YouTube about these.

Last edited:

Pluribus

Testudo Sicario & Mediocris Albus Diaboli
Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
I do too but, I have more of a hankering for their bolt rifle. Some might call it ugly but, it’s a cute kind of ugly. I figure if I can dig the rifle with that cartridge then, I could dig 1911 with that cartridge. Kind of like the wild wild West where all the real deal buckaroos had Winchesters that shot the same boolitz that their Colt six gun shoots