• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

Form 1 time to approval

hueyville

Bronze Contributor
FALaholic #
My LGS will do fingerprints for Form 4s and Form 1s if a "regular". They are getting e-file Form 4s back in 3 to 10 days. About to do four Form 1s as want to unpin the cans on some of my short barrels. Also figure NFA may get an exemption from Cali type "featureless" laws that may go federal. So going to SBR several lowers just to be doing while it's still just $200.

K. Funk

Retired Metallurgist
Platinum Contributor
FALaholic #
Just got e-mail notification that the 2 F1’s are approved, 24 days from submission. I’m out of town right now, won’t follow up until the weekend. The 9mm AR just needs the brace swapped out, the PPs-43S needs a bit more modification to the folder.

krf

tac-40

Moderator, Armed Curmudgeon
Staff member
FALaholic #
Just got e-mail notification that the 2 F1’s are approved, 24 days from submission. I’m out of town right now, won’t follow up until the weekend. The 9mm AR just needs the brace swapped out, the PPs-43S needs a bit more modification to the folder.

krf
Dayum!! Right at 60 days and still pending for my can eForm 1.