• WTB / WTS / WTT ADS
    All Advertisements, including Want to Buy, Want to Sell, Want to Trade, Belong in the MARKETPLACE ONLY. Any new threads posted offering an item for sale, looking to trade or buy an item which are posted outside of Marketplace will be deleted without notice or warning. Existing threads will be moved to marketplace.
  • Marketplace Feedback Ratings
    The Marketplace feedback ratings system is now back. You can now leave feedback for your Buy / Sell / Trade transactions. Instructions on how to leave feedback ratings can be found HERE

20 Round Magazines by Promag for the Para Ordnance P-14

Bubacus

FALaholic #
I have a friend who has two of these magazines that he got in an estate sale. I looked and saw these go for about $35 on GB. I get that these are kind of niche items. He wants to sell them and I let him know I'd check here on the files if there was anyone with interest in them before selling them over on GB for cheaper than what the other sellers are asking. PM if anyone is interested with a price that might work for you or if you have any info if these are any good so we can price them accordingly. I know Promag is pretty hit or miss on quailty.

Thanks

20220301_175343.jpg